Thursday, September 15

First day of the rest of my life

When i woke up today i didn't realise i was about to start a new chapter in my life ...... but lets face it not everyone wakes up and thinks that right?

i don't even remember what time i woke up, i think it was about.... roughly..... 11ish.... 1130....ish far to late for my liking.
the smell of shampoo and cleaning products was so strong! I forgot to put my roller blind down and didn't anticipate on the sun being in my eyes ! "note to self.. always close blinds on a night!
I knew i had a meeting with Claire today, at 4 and the one thing i hate is waiting, hanging around and waiting for something to happen . i cant stand it , it drives me insane! during the time in between my appointment with Claire i watched  "THE SOCIAL NETWORK" film about facebook. it was ok  on the grounds of i enjoy any films with a meaning full point to it ,  it being........ GREED will get you know where! part from a few BILLION QUID!
After my appointment with Claire i finally started to see the bigger picture and i figured that sitting around all day waiting for something to happen isn't something i want to be doing , so tomorrow i enrol! UNI LIFE FOR ME! i should fit right in with my vile habits and my critical way of thinking! oh i had sausage casserole that my Nana made me for tea! <aka< dinner for some but I'm northern so i call it tea!
Its now 5:29 pm and i figure if i don't write this blog now then ill just forget about it later,
what have i got planned for later? I'm not sure i have a few more films to watch maybe Burlesque. or one of my Ricky Gervais  audio books ... which i might add are so FUCKING funny i was full on laughing at 3am last night to the point of nearly weeing myself. ill take tonight as it comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment