Saturday, September 17

bumps and bruises

Well today started off very quick and busy i woke up and the 1st thing i did was answer the phone to .... GARY YOUR LATE!, it was Claire telling me that I'm late for my uni appointment. The reason i was late waking up early was cause of miss charlie bishop " the Llama . she had me up till god knows what time talking bout riding horses up and down the garden with them.
When i got to my interview it wasn't all that its cracked up to be. i expected it to be something big but a guess if your confident in what your doing then  its nothing to worry about.
i walked out  thinking i owned the place. after coming out of the interview i had to walk for the bus and then realised i had no music on my Ipod cause i stupidly put audio books on there....... the lord of the rings and fire and ice. So on the bus home i had to listen to chapter one of A Game of Thrones.
The first thing i did when i got home was have the biggest poo ever  not that you needed to know this but i feel i should share my full day. i had a packet of cheese Doritos and some grapes but after i kind of felt a bit shit and i still do as i write this .
So as any ill person would do they jump into bed and watch a film, my FILM of choice was burlesque and as old as Cher id still give her one. but never in my life have i seen anything like Christina Aguilera in that movie! she was beautiful! not as in a PWARH GET HERE ANY LET ME FUCK YOU TYPE but a genuinely beautiful type of way, its worth a watch for anyone who likes musical type films. After the film i was summoned by Mark and Martyn to play FIFA clubs, tonight where playing with some one word Scot's man...... Tomorrow I'm ment to be going into town to get some stuff for my new course on Monday but weather that happens i do not know, i guess we'll fine out in tomorrows blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment